Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Nike Lunar Max



Hi This is June and I am going to post about NIKE Lunar Max which is the next version of the Lunar Glide that I posted before. These are upgraded from Lunar Glide, these has air part. They come out many different color also, and these are really comfortable. The air part does not make my foot tired. These are $20 more than the Lunar Glide, but these are new version and upgrade version. 
these run right, and as all of the running shoes, these are comfortable, and look great. 

3 comments:

  1. These shoes look awesome! I've been looking for a good pair of running shoes that don't look like they were bought at payless...I'm definitely going to consider getting these. I'm adding them to my christmas list! The green ones definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes These look great!!! and there is also previous version too, so look at those shoes too.

    ReplyDelete