Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Air Jordan 13



Hi everyone, this is June and I am going to post about the new jordan series. I have been posting 3 jordan series and this is the fourth one. Amongst the highly-anticipated releases for this year for Jordan Brand would be the Air Jordan XIII (13) retro during the Flint Grey colorway. The timing is best for Jordan aficionados, whose attention in late December will probably be geared on the Air Jordan XI (11) Retro from the Cool Grey colorway, as they’ll have a little bit of time in between the releases of two hugely well-known sneakers in the Jordan canon. The draw to this model will be the sleek college blue upper combined with white hits on the toe and midsole. The flint shade that lends the shoe its nickname appears around the heel and midfoot panels and on a portion of the outsole. Begin allocating funds for the massive time releases coming out vacation season, as proper around turkey time, on November 26th to be precise, this shoe will drop at Jordan Brand retailers.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know, I don't think I like this style.

    ReplyDelete

  2. One of my best buddies recommended this website and I owe it to her. She helped me to find this nice website. I appreciate your nice work. Keep continuing helping others. I will refer this site to other people like my best buddy. Thanks.
    Hug & blesses!
    Click this post to read more.

    ReplyDelete