Sunday, October 31, 2010

The AJF 10


Hi everyone, this is June. Did you guys have fun for the weekend? I had so much fun in NY city. I hope I get the phone call for the prof... you know what I am saying.. hahahah It is joke.  :)))))

Today, I am going to post about the Air Jordan series again. Today's Air Jordan is AJF 10 stands for Air Jordan Force 10. I really like the white sneakers, but as what I told right before blog, the white sneakers can be dirty very easily. However, this sneaker has black part ao do not have to worry about being dirty so much. I said before, the air jordan and air force series are really comfortable, so these are really comfortable. Also, as you can see, there are toddler to men size, so every generation can be happy with these shoes. These run right. But specially the high top sneakers can be little tight to you, if you have never worn them.

The price is about $150 for the men size, and less than $50 for toddler size( but I am not sure about the toddler's price.. sorry)

1 comment:

  1. those look nice. You gave me an excuse to buy white shoes. lol

    ReplyDelete