Sunday, October 24, 2010

NIKE Sweet Classics

\



Hi everyone, I just got phone call from our prof and we have no class on Monday!!
Anyway, I have been posting pretty expensive things for couple weeks, but today I am going to post not expensive sneakers. This is called Sweet Classic. The Nike company makes a lot of different style, so they make this many different colors, and 3 different styles ( High , mid, and low top)
These shoes are really liked by little kids and moms like these, because these are cheap.
  When the people who did not know what they wanted came into my store, I recommended these shoes, because it is cheap, and the style is like a basic style, so it can go with any pants, t shirts, and jackets. These run right, so you can get the right size easily.

the regular price is about $60 and less for the low top 
and &80.

2 comments:

  1. That unique swoosh logo - a very clean and basic look - it's funny to see sneakers looking so clean - I normally think of them as somewhat beaten up and a bit dirty - that does come along with the use!

    I don't buy sneakers for my adult son, so I have no idea what he spends on these precious items. I do know he was going out shopping for new sneakers last night - out of curiousity, I'll need to find out what he spent. His sneakers are important - he'll be doing a marathon in November - yeah, 26 miles - amazing - this will be his second full marathon.
    I hope his sneakers help out that day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just showed my son your blog, so he could have the idea about what kind of shoes he wanted to buy. He's still the Nike's fan. I'll be following your blog. Chirtmas is coming, I want to have a hint what to buy for my children.

    ReplyDelete