Sunday, October 17, 2010

THE TIMBERLAND BOOTS


Timberland
Hi, this is June. Today was wonderful day, the weather was perfect day to exercise. :))
I am going to post about the Timberland's boots today.
I am sure, this boots are the most popular boots in the world.
The Timberland Company is a manufacturer and retailer of ourdoors wear with a focus on footwear.
Timberland footwear is popular for hiking, mountaineering, and casual wear. The Company also sells apparel such as clothes, watches, and leather goods.
The first picture which is called "swamp" and second picture are the highest selling products in my store. When you work, it can protect your foot easily,so it is also called "construction boots" and the material is made by leather, so it is comfortable too. In the winter time, these will be great shoes, because your foot can be protected by this shoes from water.
Plus, these shoes are running little bit big, so if you want a pair of these shoes, you may need one size small.

the price of swamps is $120 and the price of regular boots is $130.

4 comments:

  1. I use to have the original style all black leather timbs. I miss those, and the problem with them is your shoes size is always a lot smaller cause timbs run big. Great shoes I need to get new pairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These have been around for ages - a total classic style - I've never had these, my husband sure loves his!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!! I have a swamp, and I am really happy with these shoes during the winter time haha it is so warm and comfortable. I am glad you guys to see comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look like you are adding super value to your readers!
    I appreciate your great help.
    Wanna read some more valuable posts from you.
    Thanks for sharing all these things with us!
    www.topshoesbrand.com

    ReplyDelete