Friday, October 8, 2010

The Lunarglide from NIKE


 Hi this June and I am going to share why you should pick out the good sneakers for running. I will discuss more with sneakers that I have got in fews ago.

There are three main reasons that I prefer this kind of shoes are
first of all, it is really light so when you run the weight of the shoes don't slow down you and don't make your legs get tired easily.
secondly, there are variety of design shoes you can choose from if you are fashionista and care about your looks when you exercise.
Last but not least, as it comes out with variety of designs these running shoes also comes with many different colors that kids, girls, or boys, or any adults who would love to get the colors that they want.

As I mentioned earlier I have tried those shoes in the store, I was very satisfied with conditions of this shoes such as comfort, and designs.
Addtion to that I am not sure the price other store but the regular price is $100.00 for men and women sizes.

3 comments:

  1. wow!!!!! I like the black one. Thanks for your tips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome!! I am glad you to hear that you like my tips :)

    ReplyDelete